Thursday, August 20, 2009

Prayer Experience

God, I thank you this day for in the midst of the storm - you are my shield and protection. I thank you this day that your angels - called goodness and mercy - are ever encamped around me leading, guiding and directing my every footstep; seasoning my words with the flavor of love so that I might encourage someone instead of destorying their spirit with bitterness.

Forgive me Creator God when I fail to listen, hear and respond to You. I THANK YOU and I rejoice and praise you because I KNOW that great is thy faithfulness -morning by morning new mercies I do see; all I have ever needed your hand have [and continues] provideth- great is thy faithfulness unto me!


In the name of the Risen Savior - Jesus the Christ. Amen

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment