Sunday, August 16, 2009

Prayer Experience

Good afternoon, as we start week 3, I am in a quandry on understanding speaking life into dead issues. Can someone add a little more detail? Is this where there are common problems that continue to lie around dormant and this is the time to finally eradicate those (because I can point to several in my & my family's lives.
Thank you and stay praying!
Eve

Dear Eve,

What comes out of your mouth has power. Words have power. You can talk yourself into a bad day. You can talk yourself into a good mood. Your words have the power to help or hurt, yourself and others.

“The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” Proverbs18: 21. Since life and death is in your mouth, speak life. Pray life into dead situation.

In the name of Jesus, I pray life into everything that is dead around me – dead heart, dead minds, dead hopes, dead dreams and dead relationships. Give me words of life to speak to dead issues. Point me to your Word that will bring life to my spirit so that your Word will reproduce itself in my life. Now help me to speak Your Words of life so that Your Word will reproduce itself into the lives of other believers. Amen.

VMM

No comments:

Post a Comment