Thursday, August 27, 2009

BECAUSE OF YOU

Let us Pray together:

Father God, in the name of Jesus, it is because of you that I take another breath of fresh air. God it is because of you that I yet have another opportunity to see the light of a brand new day and for that I say thank you.

God as I start this day I pray that you order my steps in your Word that I might be pleasing in your sight. Lord I realize that I can’t make it, not another step, without your grace and mercy. God I need you right now.

God I have to magnify your wonderful name because you are worthy to be praised! You are great and mighty and I just love you today and forever. God, I’m asking you for your hand of protection around your people and that you guide us to lead others to Christ. Help us to be the examples of holiness to those that have lost their way.

God, I want to thank you just for being God and for me you are enough. Everything that I ever need, I find in you. Thank you that you will never take your love from me and please help me to love others, as you have loved me.

I give your name the praise, honor, and the glory in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Amen.

Evangelist Missionary La Shell Spence
Higher Ground Church of God in Christ
St. Cloud, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment