Friday, February 26, 2010

Rejoice Always



But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

Psalm 13:5

Lord, let me rejoice in you today and always. You are my strength and my song. You are my salvation. Let me come again to draw water from the wells of salvation. Your joy is my strength that causes me to leap over barriers and limitations set by circumstances, culture or even the body of Christ. In Jesus name, I sing unto you a new song, filled with praise and thanksgiving. I shake negative thoughts from the tresses of my mind and rejoicing is the fruit of my lips.

Come and magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt his name together. Amen.

VMM

Selah: Stop Here Before Moving Forward

I want each of you to think seriously about this question: To what (or to whom) do you appeal to when you want to convince yourself and others that you are somebody.

Howard Thurman

Lent is giving up pieces of ourselves and taking up the things of God. Selah

*Selah is a Hebrew directive to musicians and singers to stop, consider this or weigh before moving forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment