Saturday, March 26, 2011

Call And Response

“I love he Lord, because he heard my voice and my supplications. Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I love.

Psalm 116: 1-2

We stop long enough today to remember that you have been kind enough to hear our voices lifted in prayer and petition. At times our voices were amazed at the unprecedented opportunities you sent in our direction. Our voices were sometimes filled with awe and wonder as we considered your great majesty. Our voices were angry because of some difficulty and you responded with patience.

We praise you, Maker and Ruler of all, for your listening ear. Forgive us when we called on others before we called you. Grant us this day to no only call but spend time in your presence listening for Your still small voice whispering the mysteries of the universe.

VMM

MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT PRAYER ASSIGNMENT:

Your prayer assignment today is to pray for caregivers. Pray for those who see to the needs of ailing loved ones or those with diminished capacity at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment