Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dance In Your Presence!

O God, we open ourselves with great anticipation to the experiences of a brand new day. Create in us a clean heart, renew a right spirit and a boldness that keeps us lifting the name of Jesus in the world.

Strengthen our conviction to incorporate your teachings about love, grace, and service into our lives. Thank you for creating channels of service in the marketplace and around the dinner table.

May we dance in your presence embracing a love so divine. In the name of whose way we follow and in whose name we pray, Amen.

VMM

1 comment:

  1. Bishop Vashti, thank you so much for your post. As a liturgical dancer, I am thankful for a prayer language that allows me to enter His presence daily. I dance my prayers every morning and invite God to dance with my on the dance floor. I created a dance prayer to Psalm 51:10 as I submit my body and will to the Holy Spirit. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete