Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Being with God

Let us pray this personal petition together:

O God, I rejoice today that I can spend time just being with you. No matter how much I love those you placed in my life, I love being alone in your presence for this moment. Let me fall into your arms, again. Let me taste and see that you are good, again. Let me drink deeply from your refreshing pools of living water, again. Feed me, O bread of heaven until I want no more.
Keeping company with you, the source of all wisdom, knowledge and power, leads to a greater revelation beyond human achievement.
Tutor my spirit, when I need to be challenged
Assure my heart when fear seeks to overtake my faith; and
Satisfy our hunger for certainty and control.

Just being with you helps us to entrust our lives to you more and more each day realizing that you are closer to us than we are to ourselves.
In Jesus name,
Amen
VMM
MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT
Your prayer assignment for today: Pray for people who are estranged from each other. Pray for reconciliation for family members and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment