Friday, January 29, 2010

Morning Opening


This the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24


Today is the day you made, O God. My heart rejoices in this day and the opportunities it holds for me to experience more of Your loving presence. I open my spirit to You, and I give thanks for Your life that fills every cell of my body and life. I open my eyes to You, and I give thanks for Your light that warms and brightens my day. I open my heart to You, and I give thanks for Your life that fills me with compassion, understanding, and peace. I open my soul to You, and I give thanks for Your presence in my life and in the lives of the people I hold dear. Thank You, God, for all that You are and for the blessings that fill every moment of eveyday. In Jesus Name, Amen
OLP

No comments:

Post a Comment