Thursday, September 24, 2009

Prayer Experience

Father,

I need you this morning. I need you to be the breath I take, I need you to be in every decision I make. I need you to direct every move I make. I need you to be in every word I speak. Without you, I continue to realize I really would not be able to function. I so grateful that in times like these, questionable times, emotional times, rough times, in times like these, I'm so grateful that you are there for me to lean on. I don't know where I would be without you.

I thank you that I'm not on the outside looking in on your grace. I thank you that I'm not at the bottom of your priority list. I thank you that I'm not at the back door trying to get in on your love. Thank you for making me a priority today. Thank you that even though you are busy intervening universally, you are not to busy to allow me to spend time with you.

I invite you to be LORD over everything in my life today.

Love, your child
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment