Wednesday, September 16, 2009

LEANING INTO GRACE

Let us pray together:

Oh God
On this morning
I lean into Your grace
So glad that Your mercies
Are new every morning
For I confess
I have sinned
Fallen short
Of Your Glory.
Have mercy Lord
Have mercy on me
And echoing
Rebounding
throughout eternity
I hear Your voice
Father
Forgive
S/he knows not what
S/he does...
Oh!
Amazing Grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost
But now am found
Was blind
But now I see…
Thank you
O Merciful God
For your
Amazing Grace
Which looks beyond my faults
And sees my needs…

Inspired by: John 18:28-32 (NRSV), Amazing Grace (John Newton), & He Looked Beyond My Faults (Dottie Rambo)
Rev. Yolanda D. Lehman
Publisher, Ainta That Good News?!: A daily online Christian devotional that makes Good News easy to read and fun to share! © 2009
http://aintathatgoodnews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment