Thursday, April 12, 2012

Riding the Complaint Train

Has it ever happened to you? You're up in the morning surveying the landscape of your daily responsibilities and before you can thank God, complaint after complaint lingers on your lips?! Here's the challenge for the day...try to make it through all you do without a complaint!! Let me know at the end of the day how you did in the comment section.
VMM

"Do Everything without complaining or arguing. Then you will be innocent and without any wrong."
Philippians 2:12-14 NCV

Lord, deliver us from attending our daily gripe sessions. Forgive us for all of the time we've spent on self- pity and inviting others to our pity parties. Create in us a winning attitude instead of a whining attitude. Help us today to paint a beautiful picture on the canvas of life full of vibrant ideas to improve and move forward, the Lord being our helper.

It is with grateful hearts that we are determine to live fully today. Thank you Lord for all you have been, all you are right now and all you shall be. In Jesus Name, Amen.

VMM

3 comments:

  1. Bishop, I'm doing work that I really enjoy in a toxic environment managed by women who are rude, disrespectful, unappreciative, and frenzied. So, I've been on that "complaint train" for several months now. My real prayer is that I will bring glory to God until He chooses to move me or move in my situation. Even as I'm grateful to have any job (as many do not), I cry out daily for that move. Thank you so much for this challenge. I ACCEPT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Dhaka To Rajshahi Train

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to locate your recognized method for composing the post. Presently you make it simple for me to comprehend and actualize the idea. Much obliged to you for the post.  horse Riding London

    ReplyDelete