Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Intimate Calm

Pray this prayer with me:

My soul only waits for the Lord. In silence I sit in anticipation for the one who is my rock and my salvation. Draw me out of the chaos of this world and into the calm of your intimacy. I breathe out chaos and breathe in calm; breathe out the chaotic experiences of living in an uncertain world and breathe in the calm of a peace that surpasses all understanding; breathe out chaotic personalities and breathe in the calm of a changeless Christ; breathe out ignorance and breathe in the calm of your wisdom that instructs me; breathe out my will and breathe in thy will be done.

Calm me just as you have calmed the winds and the waves.
Speak to me just as you spoke to the storm.
Touch me in places I’d rather leave untouched.
See me and know what I thought was hidden from you.
Cross my inner threshold so that we are one.
Here I am Lord your servant is listening

In Jesus Name
Amen

VMM

THE LENTEN JOURNEY: YEA THO' I WALK

The Lenten season is coming to an end. There is still time to seek fresh meaning of the cross-event and resurrection for your life. Take time this week being honest about yourself and everything in your life in prayer and in the presence of a God who gave so that we might live!

Go to www.thisisyourwakeupcallonline.com for your daily Lenten devotion. Share the sites on your social media networks. You can subscribe to both and encourage others to do the same. It's free.

VMM


No comments:

Post a Comment