Sunday, January 2, 2011

Praise God for a New Year!

"I will sing to the Lord as long as I live. I will praise my God with my last breath!
Psalm 104: 31-35

As long as I live, Lord, I will praise you with my whole heart. You have blessed beyond measure, more than we deserve. You have sheltered us in your arms and kept us in safety. Your love has shattered our fears. Your grace came daily unearned to lift us over the rough spots we encountered or we created. May your love and compassion touch every heart today, in Jesus name, Amen.

VMM

READING THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR - DAY TWO

Remember to go to the right side of this site and scroll down until you see reading Through the Bible in One Year. The daily reading for the entire month of January are listed. Start today and see what wonders will be revealed in going deeper into God's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment