Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Firm Faith

If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all."
Isaiah 7:9

Lord, we recognize that it is impossible to please you without faith. Help us today to stay focused on your promises and possibilities instead of the many negative elements that compete for our attention.

By faith, we will close the door to destructive actions. By faith, we will seal our lips to slanderous gossip. By faith, unproductive attitudes will not dominate our lives. By faith, we will climb the stairs of faith to open the window that grace provides to see the plans you have for us, plans not to harm but to prosper.

1 comment:

  1. I seek yeah first in all things. By faith, I will seal my lips to slanderous gossip. By faith, I not carry an unproductive attitude toward my life or my family. By faith, I will climb the stairs of faith to open the window that grace provides for me to see. By faith, I see the plans that God has prepared for me, plans not to harm but to prosper. Selah SVBD

    ReplyDelete