Thursday, August 19, 2010

Grateful, Grateful!

Eternal God, what a day to share our thanks and praise of you with others. We are glad to tell of your greatness. We are glad to declare to all, today and everyday of your mighty acts and glorious splendor.

We bless your name for it is by your mercy, our sins are forgiven. It is by your grace, we are saved. It is by your love we are accepted. It is by your peace that surpasses all understanding, we remain calm in the midst of chaos. It is by your power, that the impossible happens everyday. Thank you Lord, there is nothing impossible for you...not just today but everyday!

VMM

Say a Prayer, Pray a Prayer and then send a prayer to someone else today! Subscribe by clicking the box on the bottom right of this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh God,
    I come to you this morning with a heavy heart, yet and still, I'm grateful!! Things may not be going the way I want them to go, but in spite of it all, I'm grateful!! I surrender my thoughts, my wishes, my wants, my pain, my shortcomings, my family, my secret desires, oh God, I surrender all!!! Take it from me oh Lord!! Grant me your power, your love and your grace to make it just one more day, and your servant will continue to be grateful!!! I love YOU and thank YOU for being LORD over everything!! Take charge of YOUR child this morning Abba, take charge in YOUR son JESUS name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete