Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back on Track

"You are my strength and my song; You are my Counselor and my Friend." Psalm 118

Out of my distressed Lord, I called upon You. Thank you for answering me and helping me to get back on track. The stone that the builder rejected has become the foundation for my life. I give thanks to you for the invitation to a new life!

You have been with me; You live within me helping me to face the fears that well up inside me. Now, I'm not consumed by worry and fear that I may get off track again. I acknowledge your Presence within me and Your love surrounds me so that I am no longer overwhelmed.

Today, I shall live in peace and give witness to your saving grace. You are my strength and my song; You are my Counselor and Friend.

(Based on Psalm 118, VMM)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you I needed that prayer because sometimes with all of my assisting in the caregiving of my Mom, I feel like I am getting off track. Thanks Bishop

    ReplyDelete