Monday, November 28, 2011

At The Right Time

You say, “I choose the appointed time; it is I who judge with equity. When the earth and all its people quake, it is I who hold its pillars firm.”

Psalm 75: 2-3

Wonderful Counselor, we join the multitudes that praise you for who you are and for what you continue to do for all creation.

I yearn to know You, O Beloved, to abide in the Peace of Love; I choose to turn from the ways of the world, where ego separates and divides humanity.

At the set time, which you appoint, you will judge with equity. Have mercy upon us. When the earth totters with all its inhabitants, you are the one who keep steady the axis. Hold us steady and safe both day and night.

You say to the powerful, “Lead with justice and mercy.” And to the greedy, “Share your abundance with those in need. Let no one see your acts of mercy or know your works of charity.” Help us to be a better blessing to those around. In Jesus name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment