Friday, March 26, 2010

Thou Shall Not Worry

Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy about your life…”

Matthew 6:25

Lord, I confess that I’ve allowed worries and anxieties to occupy too much of my thought life. Forgive me for allowing this uneasiness to steal the joy and peace I’ve found in your Word and the solace found in prayer. Stress over the little things has blocked my view of the big things you continue to do for me and all of creation. I trust you to provide for every need. In the name of Jesus, free me so that I may worship and serve you with all my heart, mind and soul.

You love me and nothing can separate me from this love. You've heard my confession of sin. Thank you for forgiving me and cleansing me. Loving God, point me in the direction you want me to go. Choose the tasks you want me to do. Put me in the right crowd of people. Show me the plans you have for my future, plans not to harm but to prosper me. Amen.

VMM


HOLY WEEK

Monday begins Holy Week, the week that changed the world forever. Be sure to join us for your daily prayer. Plan to spend extra time in the presence of the Lord. Turn away from some things so you can turn towards the Lord.

If you haven't already, subscribe to this prayer blog. The "How To" is located on the bottom of this site. Share this site with others and invite them to join this prayer experience. You can also share your prayer experiences in the special section of this site or at www.praycation2@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment