Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fresh Courage

“We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed.” II Corinthians 4: 8-9

I remember the awareness of the spirit of God that sought me out in my aloneness and gave me a sense of assurance that undercut my despair and confirmed my life with new courage and abiding hope. Amen

Howard Thurman

Let us pray:

Give me everything I need today Lord, to face critical challenges, crises and change! Amen.

THE LENTEN JOURNEY: YE THO' I WALK

Remember to read you daily devotion at www.thisisyourwakeupcallonline.com. Keep up at www.twitter.com/vashtimckenzie. Increase your prayer time to three times daily, dig into God's word and/or do the Daniel Fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment