Monday, February 22, 2010

Roll Onto God


“Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.”

Proverbs 16:3 (KJV)

O God, my Redeemer help me today to make the necessary adjustments of my attitude and actions to be a doer and not just a hearer of your word. Help me to roll onto you all of my plans, activities, dreams, schemes, hopes, objectives, cares and concerns about the future. As I think, I do therefore my thoughts are the same as my actions.

I know that you have my best interest at heart so as I place everything into your care and according to your word, you will cause my thoughts to be agreeable with your will so that my plans will succeed. In the powerful name of Jesus, Amen.

VMM

PRAYER EXPERIENCE

I tried to pray three times a day and do the Daniel Fast. I handled it well during the week but when the weekend rolled around I fell short in the Spiritual Discipline department. I feel so bad about it. What do I do now?

JD

God whispers to our conscience and we are convicted about breaking the fast or failing to pray. Tell God how you feel in prayer. God doesn’t just throw us away because we fail. Get up, get going and try again. It helps to have others on the journey with you. You can call each other at prayer time, share menus and encourage each other in moments of weakness.

PRAYER QUOTE

“The prayer power has never been tried to its full capacity. If we want to see mighty wonders of divine power and grace wrought in the place of weakness, failure and disappointment, let us answer God's standing challenge, "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not!'" J. Hudson Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment