Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Alone Not Lonely

O God, I rejoice today that I can spend time just being with you. No matter how much I love those you placed in my life, I love being alone in your presence for this moment. Let me fall into your arms, again. Let me taste and see that you are good, again. Let me drink deeply from your refreshing pools of living water, again. Feed me, O bread of heaven until I want no more.

Keeping company with you, the source of all wisdom, knowledge and power, leads to a greater revelation beyond human achievement. Being alone with you is a joy, alone and never lonely.

Tutor my spirit, when I need to be challenged. Assure my heart when fear seeks to overtake my faith. Give me a peace that satisfies my hunger for certainty and control. In Jesus name, Amen

VMM

PRAYCATION CONFERENCE CALL

Join people all over North America is our bi-monthly Praycation Conference Call this Thursday at 6 AM CDT/ 7 AM EDT for prayer, study and testimony. Call 1-218-936-2800, access code 812713. It is a life changing experience. Praycation Conference Call is every 1st and 3rd Thursdays in each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment