Saturday, April 2, 2011

OPEN DOORS


Let us pray together:

Lord, I am waiting on the Season of The Open Door. As I wait
I cast all of my cares on you
For I know you care for me
My Ears are open
My Heart is receptive
As I wait…
Straining to hear your “YES”
Knowing that it is coming
For I know—and believe--that
You have a good plan for me
Not to harm me
But to give me a future
And a hope.
So here I am Lord
Searching
Knocking
Asking
Savoring
the great expectation
of Your good gift
for me.
I live in trust
Walk by faith
It is…
ENOUGH.

Inspired by: Luke 11:5-13 (NRSV)
Rev. Yolanda D. Lehman
Publisher, Ainta That Good News?!: A daily online Christian devotional that makes Good News easy to read and fun to share! © 2009
http://aintathatgoodnews.blogspot.com/
MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT PRAYER
Your Morning, Noon and Night Prayer Assignment for Saturday, April 2nd: Pray today that the Lord will show you the beauty of waiting upon the Lord so that you can move forward in full strength. Pray for those who need to learn how to wait patiently.

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength…” Isaiah 40: 31

No comments:

Post a Comment