Monday, March 14, 2011

Counting on God

“I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate.

Romans 7: 15

O God, we come today confessing that we can count on you more than you can count on us. We can count on you to deal with us according to your mercy and not according to our sins. We can count on you to forgive after confession. We can count on you to be with us, never leaving nor forsaking us even when we tend to stray like sheep.

Forgive us O God because no matter how hard we try, we do what we don’t want to do and don’t do what we should. We truly and earnestly repent of our sins and are heartily sorrow for these our transgressions. Renew right spirits. Create clean hearts.

Enable us to move beyond our past sins and embrace the future with renewed hope and confidence. We give ourselves to you again. In Jesus name, clothe us in your light, for we would be children of light. Amen

MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT

This is your Morning, Noon and Night prayer assignment for Monday, March 14, 2011: Pray, Lord change me.

No comments:

Post a Comment