Thursday, December 31, 2009

One Day at a Time


O God, today I look beyond the inconveniences of 2009 because I'm grateful for the year you've given me. Life is precious. Restrain me from cursing the one who strives to take my place. Help me to extend an invitation to them so that my rivals can be a resource.

Gracious Lord, help me to live one day at a time with a fresh plan of fulfillment. Empower me to act on your divine ideas that I receive in moments of prayer and inspiration. Send these through wholesome, positive thoughts, so they won't get lost in the the uncertainty of the times. Help me to use creative thinking to build upon divine ideas as my activities become more dynamic and my abilities are enhanced. Therefore, I enter this new year with optimism, joy and enthusiasm. In Jesus name, Amen.

PRAYER EXPERIENCE

It has been a joy sharing prayers with you this year. Thanks to all the gracious men and women who shared their special prayers and experiences on this blog. May your God Moments be powerful because you prayed first!

VMM

No comments:

Post a Comment