Monday, September 14, 2009

Prayer Experience

Gracious God, Abba, Father, I praise you. I worship you. I adore you this morning. Mighty Ruler and Awesome Creator, I thank you for another day.

Father, as I begin this day, I commit myself totally into your hands. I give you my heart to guard, because out of my mouth comes what is in my heart. I give you my mind to guard, because as I think, so therefore I am. I give you my tongue, because it can hurt not only my enemies, but also those I hold dear.

God, I give you me this morning. I pray that I have hidden your words in my heart that I might not sin against you. Take full control. Help me to represent you in the most excellent way. I ask you to search my heart father, and remove anything in me that goes against your statures. Replace those areas with your love.

Forgive me of any thing I may have done, I may have said, or that I may have thought that was not pleasing in your sight. Help me to walk and work worthy of your calling. I ask for your guidance in all that I do today. I pray that your hands of protection will keep us. I pray your grace and mercy upon all of my prayer partners, the fellowship of the Body of Christ, all of the workers of your vineyard, my family, and my friends.

I especially lift up to you all of our loved ones who have not made that commitment to follow you. Let today be the day that they take note of how blessed they are. Open their eyes, their ears, and their heart to your voice, and your calling. Let today be the day they answer, and say YES to you. I love you, I praise you, and I glorify you!

Love, your child Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment